Shop for a Cause!
Join us on Wednesday, September 16th, 2015, at the Whole Foods in Cupertino and 5% of all proceeds for the entire day will be donated back to our students!
Thank you to Whole Foods Market in Cupertino for their support!
In June, the Board of Directors unanimously approved funding of $211,500 of the following programs
for the 2015-2016 school year.
Thank you to our incredible parent community for your generosity.
- Music & Art Show – $8,000 – District-wide art show and choral event
- Athletics – $20,000 – Equipment costs
- Future Business Leaders of America – $10,000 – Competition costs
- Drama – $10,000 – Prop and costume expenses
- Journalism – $15,000 – Newspaper printing costs
- Robotics – $35,000 – Equipment/competition entry fees
- STEM – $50,000 – Science, technology, engineering and math curriculum and supplies
- Student Planners – $20,000 – Student organizers for assignments
- School Loop & Naviance – $27,000 – Online tools to help students manage assignments and college planning
- Mini-Grants for Teachers – $10,000 – Discretionary grants funds for one-time student-based projects
- Endowment Fund – $6,500
Back to School Time!
What a wonderful kickoff to our Annual Giving Campaign! By now, you should have received your annual donation letter, requesting $400 per student. We are thrilled to report that we have already received $10,000 in donations. Our goal this year is $400,000 in funding and to increase parent participation. No gift is too small and EVERY dollar counts.
Our Board Members will be reaching out in the fall to those of you have not yet had a chance to make your donation. If you would like to make a donation today please visit our donation page at http://fuhsfoundation.org/donations/how/. THANK YOU!
How else can you help?
- Sign up for eScrip – eScrip is a simple way to support our students. Simply click on this link – https://secure.escrip.com/supporter/registration/index.js to register your cards. Be sure to designate funding to the Fremont Union High School Foundation, identification #5108787. You can also split your donation among three nonprofit organizations, so if you have kids in multiple schools, you won’t have to choose among them.
- Volunteer! The Foundation is always looking for parents who are interested in joining a committee or the Board of Directors. Please let us know if you would like to help out. Contact our Executive Director, Ann-Marie Meacham at email@example.com to learn more or volunteer.
- Host us at your PTSA Meeting – The Foundation is always looking for opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with our parents. If you’d like a Foundation representative to join you, please let us know.
- Sponsor the Foundation – If you work for a local company and would like to sponsor the Foundation, marketing benefits are available on a year-round basis. Sponsorship opportunities range from $1,000-$25,000.
- Attend the Crab Feed & Vegetarian Feast on April 1, 2016 – Tickets are $50 in advance and will be on sale in January! We hope to see you there!
All donations are tax deductible and our tax identification number is 94-2907804.