Check out our new student video, below. We are so proud of our outstanding students!
Our annual appeal is doing well but we still need your help! If you haven’t yet donated the suggested $400 per student, please do so TODAY.
Your gift makes a huge difference in the lives of our students. Every dollar counts!
Please visit our donation page at http://fuhsfoundation.org/donations/how/.
Want to double your gift? Now you can easily submit your matching gifts request to your company by visiting our matching gift page:
How else can you support our students?
- Sign up for eScrip – eScrip is a simple way to support our students. Simply click on this link – https://secure.escrip.com/supporter/registration/index.js to register your cards. Be sure to designate funding to the Fremont Union High School Foundation, identification #5108787. You can also split your donation among three nonprofit organizations, so if you have kids in multiple schools, you won’t have to choose among them.
- Shop via AmazonSmile
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to our students.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Volunteer! The Foundation is always looking for parents who are interested in joining a committee or the Board of Directors. Please let us know if you would like to help out. Contact our Executive Director, Ann-Marie Meacham at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or volunteer.
- Host us at your PTSA Meeting – The Foundation is always looking for opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with our parents. If you’d like a Foundation representative to join you, please let us know.
- Sponsor the Foundation – If you work for a local company and would like to sponsor the Foundation, marketing benefits are available on a year-round basis. Sponsorship opportunities range from $1,000-$25,000.
- Attend the Crab Feed & Vegetarian Feast on March 31, 2017 – Tickets are now on sale via the crab icon on the left side of the page! We hope to see you there!
All donations are tax deductible and our tax identification number is 94-2907804.
In June, the Board of Directors unanimously approved funding of $200,000 of the following programs
for the 2016-2017 school year.
Thank you to our incredible parent community for your generosity.
- Music & Art Show – $5,000 – District-wide art show and choral event
- Athletics – $20,000 – Equipment costs
- Future Business Leaders of America – $10,000 – Competition costs
- Drama – $13,000 – Prop and costume expenses
- Journalism – $15,000 – Newspaper printing costs
- Robotics – $35,000 – Equipment/competition entry fees
- STEM – $75,000 – Science, technology, engineering and math curriculum and supplies
- School Loop & Naviance – $17,000 – Online tools to help students manage assignments and college planning
- Mini-Grants for Teachers – $10,000 – Discretionary grants funds for one-time student-based projects