Crab Feed & Vegetarian Feast Tickets…Now on Sale!
Our Crab Feed and Vegetarian Feast on Friday, April 1st at 5:30pm will be here before you know it! Tickets are $50 in advance and $55 at the door if seats remain. If you’d like to have the luxury of reserved seating, full tables of 10 are available for $600 and include two bottles of wine. Buy your tickets here.
Of course, in addition to our crab from Washington state, we’ve enlisted Jalsa Catering for our gourmet Indian food. If you haven’t yet tasted Chef Vittal Shetty’s delectable food, you don’t want to miss it. Chef Shetty, the former executive chef for Amber India, is nationally renowned.
Vardy’s Fine Jewlers in Cupertino – our long term supporter – has graciously donated a stunning aquamarine ring valued at $3,000. Raffle tickets may be purchased by downloading our form here: RaffleTicketFormFUHSFSCHOOLS2016 and mailing your check with payment to the address on the form. Tickets are $20 each or $50 for 3 and only 300 tickets will be sold!
Sponsorship opportunities remain for both individuals and local corporations. If you’d like to sponsor the foundation, benefits begin at the High Honors level with a $1,000 donation. All donors at this level and above will receive tickets to this event as part of their sponsorship. You can find the sponsorship information sheet and forms here. THANK YOU to our current sponsors! We simply could not support our students without our local families and community supporters.
For any questions, please contact Executive Director, Ann-Marie Meacham at Director_Foundation@fuhsd.org. Thank you!
There’s Still Time to Support Our Students!
Our annual appeal is doing well but we still need your help! If you haven’t yet donated the suggested $400 per student, please do so TODAY.
Your gift makes a huge difference in the lives of our students. Every dollar counts!
Please visit our donation page at http://fuhsfoundation.org/donations/how/. THANK YOU!
E-Waste and Household Goods Collection Event
Thank you for making our event a HUGE SUCCESS! Because of you, the Foundation raised approximately $1,500 for our students!
Foundation Grants are here!
We’ve had a wonderful response to our grants request and will be making final decisions soon. Please check back!
How else can you help?
- Sign up for eScrip – eScrip is a simple way to support our students. Simply click on this link – https://secure.escrip.com/supporter/registration/index.js to register your cards. Be sure to designate funding to the Fremont Union High School Foundation, identification #5108787. You can also split your donation among three nonprofit organizations, so if you have kids in multiple schools, you won’t have to choose among them.
- Volunteer! The Foundation is always looking for parents who are interested in joining a committee or the Board of Directors. Please let us know if you would like to help out. Contact our Executive Director, Ann-Marie Meacham at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or volunteer.
- Host us at your PTSA Meeting – The Foundation is always looking for opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with our parents. If you’d like a Foundation representative to join you, please let us know.
- Sponsor the Foundation – If you work for a local company and would like to sponsor the Foundation, marketing benefits are available on a year-round basis. Sponsorship opportunities range from $1,000-$25,000.
- Attend the Crab Feed & Vegetarian Feast on April 1, 2016 – Tickets are $55 in advance and are on sale here! We hope to see you there!
All donations are tax deductible and our tax identification number is 94-2907804.
In June, the Board of Directors unanimously approved funding of $211,500 of the following programs
for the 2015-2016 school year.
Thank you to our incredible parent community for your generosity.
- Music & Art Show – $8,000 – District-wide art show and choral event
- Athletics – $20,000 – Equipment costs
- Future Business Leaders of America – $10,000 – Competition costs
- Drama – $10,000 – Prop and costume expenses
- Journalism – $15,000 – Newspaper printing costs
- Robotics – $35,000 – Equipment/competition entry fees
- STEM – $50,000 – Science, technology, engineering and math curriculum and supplies
- Student Planners – $20,000 – Student organizers for assignments
- School Loop & Naviance – $27,000 – Online tools to help students manage assignments and college planning
- Mini-Grants for Teachers – $10,000 – Discretionary grants funds for one-time student-based projects
- Endowment Fund – $6,500