Our annual appeal is doing well but we still need your help! If you haven’t yet donated the suggested $400 per student, please do so TODAY.
Your gift makes a huge difference in the lives of our students. Every dollar counts!
Please visit our donation page at http://fuhsfoundation.org/donations/how/.
Want to double your gift? Now you can easily submit your matching gifts request to your company by visiting our matching gift page:
How else can you support our students?
- Donate your vihicle – all it takes is one phone call! – Click here for details
- Sign up for eScrip – eScrip is a simple way to support our students. Simply click on this link – https://secure.escrip.com/supporter/registration/index.js to register your cards. Be sure to designate funding to the Fremont Union High School Foundation, identification #5108787. You can also split your donation among three nonprofit organizations, so if you have kids in multiple schools, you won’t have to choose among them.
- Shop via AmazonSmile
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to our students.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Volunteer! We have opportunities for everyone, from photography to on-call event help. Please see our volunteer opportunities.
- Host us at your PTSA Meeting – The Foundation is always looking for opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with our parents. If you’d like a Foundation representative to join you, please let us know.
- Sponsor the Foundation – If you work for a local company and would like to sponsor the Foundation, marketing benefits are available on a year-round basis. Sponsorship opportunities range from $1,000-$25,000.
All donations are tax deductible and our tax identification number is 94-2907804.
In August, the Board of Directors unanimously approved funding of $250,000 of the following programs for the 2017-2018 school year.
Thank you to our incredible parent community for your generosity.
- STEM – $125,000 – Science, technology, engineering and math curriculum and supplies
- Robotics – $35,000 – Equipment/competition entry fees
- Direct Grants for Teachers – $45,000 – Discretionary grants funds for one-time student-based projects
- School Loop & Naviance – $20,000 – Online tools to help students manage assignments and college planning
- Theatre Arts – $15,000 – Prop and costume expenses
- District Choral Event & Art Show – $5,000 – District-wide art show and choral event
- Community Partnership – $5,000 – Funds set aside for a community partnership with our stakeholder groups