There’s Still Time to Support Our Students!
Our annual appeal is doing well but we still need your help! If you haven’t yet donated the suggested $400 per student, please do so TODAY.
Your gift makes a huge difference in the lives of our students. Every dollar counts!
Please visit our donation page at http://fuhsfoundation.org/donations/how/. THANK YOU!
How else can you help?
- Sign up for eScrip – eScrip is a simple way to support our students. Simply click on this link – https://secure.escrip.com/supporter/registration/index.js to register your cards. Be sure to designate funding to the Fremont Union High School Foundation, identification #5108787. You can also split your donation among three nonprofit organizations, so if you have kids in multiple schools, you won’t have to choose among them.
- Volunteer! The Foundation is always looking for parents who are interested in joining a committee or the Board of Directors. Please let us know if you would like to help out. Contact our Executive Director, Ann-Marie Meacham at email@example.com to learn more or volunteer.
- Host us at your PTSA Meeting – The Foundation is always looking for opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with our parents. If you’d like a Foundation representative to join you, please let us know.
- Sponsor the Foundation – If you work for a local company and would like to sponsor the Foundation, marketing benefits are available on a year-round basis. Sponsorship opportunities range from $1,000-$25,000.
- Attend the Crab Feed & Vegetarian Feast on April 1, 2016 – Tickets are $55 in advance and are on sale here! We hope to see you there!
All donations are tax deductible and our tax identification number is 94-2907804.
In June, the Board of Directors unanimously approved funding of $211,500 of the following programs
for the 2015-2016 school year.
Thank you to our incredible parent community for your generosity.
- Music & Art Show – $8,000 – District-wide art show and choral event
- Athletics – $20,000 – Equipment costs
- Future Business Leaders of America – $10,000 – Competition costs
- Drama – $10,000 – Prop and costume expenses
- Journalism – $15,000 – Newspaper printing costs
- Robotics – $35,000 – Equipment/competition entry fees
- STEM – $50,000 – Science, technology, engineering and math curriculum and supplies
- Student Planners – $20,000 – Student organizers for assignments
- School Loop & Naviance – $27,000 – Online tools to help students manage assignments and college planning
- Mini-Grants for Teachers – $10,000 – Discretionary grants funds for one-time student-based projects
- Endowment Fund – $6,500