Please help support the Foundation and register your credit or debit card with eScrip. To sign up, visit https://secure.escrip.com/supporter/registration/index.jsp and be sure to indicate that you’d like to support the Fremont Union High School Foundation, identification # 5108787.
In June, the Board of Directors unanimously approved funding of $245,000 of the following programs
for the 2014-2015 school year.
Thank you to our incredible parent community for your generosity.
- Art Show – $8,000 - District-wide art show
- Athletics – $25,000 - Equipment costs
- “Challenge Day” Program – $41,000 - This experiential program confronts issues such as isolation, stereotypes and bullying and helps students to celebrate diversity. This program is funded in partnership with the Cupertino Rotary.
- “Design Thinking” for Teachers – $10,000 - Design Thinking is a method of innovative problem solving that begins with deep understanding of the needs and desires of the client or user.
- Drama – $10,000 - Prop and costume expenses
- Journalism – $17,500 - Newspaper printing costs
- Robotics – $20,000 - Equipment/competition entry fees
- STEM – $50,000 - Science, technology, engineering and math curriculum and supplies
- Student Planners – $20,000 - Student organizers for assignments
- School Loop & Naviance – $28,500 - Online tools to help students manage assignments and college planning
- Endowment Fund – $15,000
Fremont Union High Schools Foundation Announces
Ann-Marie Meacham as Executive Director
The Foundation is thrilled to announce the appointment of Ann-Marie Meacham as the Foundation’s Executive Director.
“With more than 10 years of experience in all aspects of the local non-profit sector, Ann-Marie brings a wealth of knowledge to the Foundation,” said Jeanne Bradford, FUHSF President. “She has served in various professional and volunteer roles throughout the valley, ranging from Development Director for InnVision and Curriki, to President of the Junior League of San Jose and the Saint Andrew’s Parents’ Association Board, and, currently, as a Board Member for both the Silicon Valley Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) and Archbishop Mitty Parents’ Association. Ann-Marie will take on the role of President of AFP in 2016. She has raised millions of dollars for local needs and we look forward to our partnership as the Foundation moves forward in growing resources for educational and co-curricular programs that benefit all five high schools in the Fremont Union High School District.”
To contact Ann-Marie directly, please email her at email@example.com.