Foundation Funded Programs and Projects
- Provided literature racks, cabinets and books; laptop computers; UC Berkeley Counselor Institute; college admission data sourcebooks.
- Provided funding for field trips, guest speakers, staff training.
Music and Performing Arts
- Provided funding for musical instruments and supplies.
- Purchased updated science Probeware equipment for the classroom.
- Provided graphing calculators.
Social Studies Department
- Purchased TCI curriculum materials updates for World Core and United States History, as well as, new materials for government and economics.
Teens With Tots Center
- Provided funding for continued education and child care needs of school-age mothers and fathers.
- Provided grants to purchase PC and/or laptop computers/printers and internet access for qualified low-income students.
- Provided funding for school-wide ceiling mounted projectors.
- Purchased industrial quality scanner and copier for school use.
- Funded the redevelopment and redesigning of school website.
- Purchased SawStop Table for wood shop. Safest table saw in the world and would stop the blade in fraction of second if touched by human flesh.