Foundation Funded Programs and Projects
- Provided literature racks, cabinets and books; laptop computers; external monitors; test prep and college search information; college admission data sourcebooks.
- Provided funding for field trips, guest speakers, staff training.
Music and Performing Arts
- Provided funding for musical instruments and supplies.
- Funded the recertifying of safety equipment.
- Provided funding for Hall of Fame materials, locking cabinets, and frames.
- Purchased updated science Probeware equipment for the classroom.
- Provided graphing calculators.
Teens with Tots Center
- Provided funding for continued education and child care needs of school-age mothers and fathers.
- Provided grants to purchase PC and/or laptop computers/printers and internet access for qualified low-income students.
- Provided funding for school-wide ceiling mounted LCD projectors.
- Purchased server for student use of multiple base stations with wireless access.
- Purchased IPods and book subscriptions for Library checkout.
- Funded the redevelopment and redesigning of school website.
- Provided operational funding for the English Language Learners Summer Camp Program.