Foundation President Don Mackenzie presented Homestead High School Principal Graham Clark with a check for $23,200 at the February 15th Board of Trustees meeting held at Homestead High School. This symbolic check represents the Foundation’s financial contribution to the school for the most recent year.
Foundation Funded Programs and Projects
- Provided two computers; Career Types and Great Job series; Counselor Institute; Harrington-Oshea Career Decision-Making system.
- Provided funding for field trips, guest speakers, staff training.
Music and Performing Arts
- Provided new mounting sound system.
- Purchased updated science Probeware equipment and stools for the classroom.
- Provided graphing calculators.
Social Studies Department
- Purchased curriculum materials updates and equipment.
Teens With Tots Center
- Provided funding for continued education and child care needs of school-age mothers and fathers.
- Provided grants to purchase PC and/or laptop computers/printers and internet access for qualified low-income students.
- Purchased two video projection systems.
- Funded the redevelopment and redesigning of school website.