Lynbrook High School Principal Gail Davidson accepted a check from the Foundation for $23,200 at the March 15th Board of Trustees meeting held at Lynbrook High School. This symbolic check represents the Foundation’s financial contribution to the school for the most recent year.
Foundation Funded Programs and Projects
- Provided literature racks, cabinets and books; projector and cart; training and travel for specialist; “Test Gear” (PSAT and SAT test prep materials.
- Provided funding for field trips, guest speakers, staff training.
Music and Performing Arts
- Purchased a new sound system.
- Provided funding for portable folding bleachers.
- Funded Smart Boards for labs.
- Purchased updated science Probeware equipment for the classroom.
- Provided graphing calculators.
Teens With Tots Center
- Provided funding for continued education and child care needs of school-age mothers and fathers.
- Provided grants to purchase PC and/or laptop computers/printers and internet access for qualified low-income students.
- Purchased Library sound system and television network with VCR/DVD.
- Provided new sound system for the student center (Cove).
- Funded the redevelopment and redesigning of school website.