Monta Vista High School Principal April Scott accepted a check from the Foundation for $23,200 at the March 29th Board of Trustees meeting held at Monta Vista High School. This symbolic check represents the Foundation’s financial contribution to the school for the most recent year.
Foundation Funded Programs and Projects
In August, the Foundation approved a $200,000 donation to our student programs. Each school receives an equal amount of funding.
Thank you to our incredible parent community for your generosity.
- Music & Art Show – $5,000 – District-wide art show and choral event
- Athletics – $20,000 – Equipment costs
- Future Business Leaders of America – $10,000 – Competition costs
- Drama – $13,000 – Prop and costume expenses
- Journalism – $15,000 – Newspaper printing costs
- Robotics – $35,000 – Equipment/competition entry fees
- STEM – $75,000 – Science, technology, engineering and math curriculum and supplies
- School Loop & Naviance – $17,000 – Online tools to help students manage assignments and college planning
- Mini-Grants for Teachers – $10,000 – Discretionary grants funds for one-time student-based projects