Parent Resource Network – Academic Information
Challenge Success Covid-19 Resources for Remote Learning
School Guidance Pages – High School Planning
Tutoring and Homework Help
- Cupertino High School
- Fremont High School
- Homestead High School
- Lynbrook High School
- Monta Vista High School
- FUHSD Student Portal (Student ID Required)
- Meetup Study Buddy, a Free Peer To Peer Tutoring Service to help students affected by school closures due to corona virus
- Santa Clara County Library Homework Help Resources (SCC Library Card Required)
Varsity Tutoring – A live learning platform has many free classes and other resources. Please be advised that you are required to provide a phone number when registering. You may receive sales calls.
- Virtual Day School – Many free classes for K – 12 students
- Virtual Summer Camps – Free half-day summer camps are a week long, with enrichment-based classes in subjects like foreign languages, chess, theater, coding, Minecraft, how to be a detective, photography and more.
- Adaptive Diagnostic Assessments – Measure a student’s proficiency and identify strengths and weaknesses in hundreds of subjects.
- Varsity Learning Tools – More than 250,000 free practice problems in over 200 subjects. Also available as mobile applications.
Information for Parents about IEPs
Please note – this is general information about IEP’s; not the District’s process.