Monta Vista High School
Home of the Matadors
Principal Ben Clausnitzer
21840 McClellan Road, Cupertino, CA 95014
At Monta Vista High School, the FUHS Foundation funded …
- STEM program
- Supplies for Theater Arts*
- Injury Cooling Unit – active cold and compression therapy unit for our athletes*
… as well as the following district-wide programs:
- School Loop – to foster home-school communication critical to student success
- Naviance – to assist students with the college application process
- District-wide Art Show
* This item was funded by a Teacher Grant Award, for which all FUHSD teachers are invited to apply.
The Foundation raises money to help support our students in three key areas – academic enrichment, student support services, and college and career readiness. While FUHSD is proud to be able to offer a wide range of curricular offerings and services at our five high schools, there are additional opportunities for students that would not be possible without the funds raised by the Foundation each year.